What you need:
- 4 avocados
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 4 jalapenos
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/4 c. finely diced red onion
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1-2 tsp salsa seasoning (I use this brand but it’s just because I’m lazy. You can use dashes of onion powder, cumin, chili powder)
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice
What you do:
- Chop and cook bacon till crispy. Separate from fat and drain on paper towel.
- Dice tomatoes and avocados into small pieces. And do it with a smile, darnit.
- Remove the ribs and seeds and dice four jalapenos (we used one full w/seeds and ribs and it was quite spicy so balance your tastes from there)
- Put all ingredients except mayo and sour cream together and stir up.
- Add the sour cream and mayo 1 tbsp at a time and stir, stopping when it’s reached a good consistency. It can vary depending on how wet your tomatoes were, how mushy your avocados are, etc.
- Taste and use your preferences on spice and flavor to decided if you need salt, more seasoning, etc.
- Chill and serve.